So it’s fair to say we might have been a bit excited about the launch of Inspired Event Design! The concept for Inspired has been rattling around in Libby’s brain for some time now. 2019 presented us with some opportunities that made us decide to take the leap and offer our expertise to individuals who are looking for support with planning their wedding or celebrating an important event.
We got so excited that we have decided to offer the chance for a couple to win one of our Full Service Wedding Planning Packages completely free of charge.
The package is worth in excess of £2,500 and includes:
- Initial 2 hour planning meeting to understand your vision for the big day
- Venue searching for your dream venue, with a choice of up to 5 venues
- Accompanying you on two site visits within a 30 mile radius of our Suffolk or Essex offices. Travel may be charged at cost for venues extending outside of that perimeter.
- Idea generation and support with theming and styling, including a planning meeting for up to 2 hours to decide on themes.
- Sourcing suppliers and managing them throughout the process
- Creation of wedding budget and payment schedule, plus management of invoices
- RSVP management
- Management of health and safety elements of the big day
- Management of bedroom allocations for guests at your principle venue
- Final planning meeting for up to 2 hours, to take place 3 weeks out from the big day to go over final details
- On the day co-ordination from 1 Event Manager for the wedding day for up to 10 hours
- Telephone and Skype call support throughout the planning process
How to enter:
- Like the Inspired Event Design Facebook page
- Like, Share & Comment on the original Competition Post (posted on 8th November 2019) on Facebook with your wedding date and why you should win. If you haven’t set your date yet just put the year you’re planning on saying ‘I do!’
- Share the original Competition Post with the hashtag #InspiredForMyWeddingSquad
Terms & Conditions:
Now the boring bit! Unfortunately we have to let you know all the legal stuff around the competition, if you have any questions about this please let us know.
- The competition is in no way associated with any social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- To participate and for your entry to count you must follow all of the steps listed above in ‘how to enter.’
- The competition will run from 7.00pm (GMT) on the 8th November 2019, until 11.59pm 17th November 2019.
- There will be 1 couple selected at random as the winner after the competition has closed, who has fulfilled all of the entry criteria. Entries made after 11.59pm on the 17th November will not be counted, nor will entries who have not completed all of the entry criteria.
- Contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees or contractors of EMA Communications Ltd.
- The prize is a full service wedding planning package as outlined above. Additions to the items listed above will be at the discretion of Inspired Event Design and may be chargeable.
- Travel, subsistence and accommodation will be charged at cost to the client.
- Inspired Event Design reserves the right to utilise images from your wedding for their promotional purposes. We may blog or post on social media about your wedding, or we may include details in digital and print marketing materials.
- If you are announced as the winner you will need to provide contact information as instructed at the time of being announced as the winner. If no contact is received from the winner within 48 hours of the winner being announced, a new winner will be selected at random and the original winner forfeits the prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Only one entry per person, but both members of the couple may enter. Friends and family may not enter on behalf of someone else.
- No purchase is necessary, but you will need access to the internet to participate. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The decisions of Inspired Event Design are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in the competition, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
- You are providing your information to Inspired Event Design and not to any other social media platform. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram and Facebook from any claims.
- Inspired Event Design does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed, for example as a result of network, hardware or software failure.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward eg. be photographed for website/newspaper stories and provide a short statement about their win.
- Inspired Event Design reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Inspired Event Design is one of the trading names of EMA Communications Ltd.
- All invoices associated with the wedding are to be paid for directly by the couple.
- Health & Safety responsibility remains with the couple and we strongly recommend taking out wedding insurance.
- Couples entering the competition must be engaged and looking to get married within the next 3 years.
- If the couple choose to delay, cancel or postpone the wedding they will be liable for any supplier costs, and also for any ‘out of pocket’ expenses incurred by Inspired Event Design, which are at the discretion of Inspired Event Design.
- Throughout the planning process you will be given a decision timeline. Failure to make decisions by the noted dates may forfeit all or part of your prize.